- They’re nostalgic, a bit irreverent and speak volumes about your personality. A vintage Siouxsie Sioux tee says one thing while one from Back Street Boys says another.
- It’s best to wear an authentic vintage concert tee of a band whose music you know. No posers! Unless it’s such an incredible graphic that you cannot resist. 😉
- For most people, rock fashion is a timeless style that comes back to the mainstream every few seasons. But for some people, it’s always fashionable and can be worked into any outfit. Olivia Wilde toned down the formalness of her white H&M Conscious Collection suit with a Led Zeppelin t-shirt. Add a little cool chick flair to your stuffy business suit and take it from day to night with a rock tee & sexy heels.
- Rihanna goes for an uptown, polished rocker look with a Nine Inch Nails tee, Dennis Basso Fall 2016 fur stole and Rihanna x Manolo Blahnik jeweled denim ankle boots. Wear one with a ladylike long, full pleated skirt for your own “good girl gone bad” look.
- Gigi Hadid goes for full-on rocker chick in a cropped Rolling stone tee and black lingerie-inspired high-waist pants with sheer panels.
- However you rock you’re rock tee you will certainly, well……..rock!!! Have fun.
A – Ozzy Osbourne: $135 at KellyCole.com
B – Bruce Springsteen: $165 at Kelly Cole.com
C – The Who: $45 at Urban Outfitters
D – Pink Floyd In Concert: $15-19.99 at The Shirt List
E – The Rolling Stones: $37 at Polyvore.com
F – Aerosmith: $19.99 Band-Tees.com